Wednesday, August 19, 2009

30 weeks




How far along?
30 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 20 last time I went to doc but go again next week.

Maternity clothes? Yes! They are not always so bad though. But rather be wearing my regular clothes!

Stretch marks? a couple but keep putting on that coco butter lotion and pray they go away!

Sleep: I miss this...what is sleep again!

Best moment this week: Seeing some of my friends faces when they saw my stomach moving from Cole.

Movement: All the time. He feels like he is trying to push out!

Food cravings: nothing this week. Just trying to eat healthy!

Gender: BOY!

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? almost flat....looks kinda gross to me but whose belly button does not.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. MARGARITAS!!!!!!!

What I am looking forward to: Meeting Cole! Seeing my friends soon that are prego too!

Weekly Wisdom: Try to enjoy the last 10 weeks. He will be here before we know it!

Milestones:

Size of Baby Lindsey: 3lbs and 16 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment