Friday, August 14, 2009

29 week

So I know this is late but still wanted to share but no pics this week!

How far along?
29 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: last time I went to doc it was 20 pounds! SCARY!

Maternity clothes? Yes! They are not always so bad though. But rather be wearing my regular clothes!

Stretch marks? a couple but keep putting on that coco butter lotion and pray they go away!

Sleep: I sleep for about 2-3 hours and then I am ready to go. There is no such thing as a full nights sleep anymore.


Best moment this week: Finishing several projects for Cole's room. Also seeing several of my friends this week and their babies! Makes me more excited and impatient.

Movement: He seems moody lately. He wants to move a lot at night but I think he sleeps during the day. I hope this is not true when he arrives.

Food cravings: Sweet Potatoes and chocolate lava cakes!!

Gender: BOY!

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? still in but i believe it will not be long until it is at least flat.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. I won't miss People not telling me what I can and can't do all the time.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting Cole! Seeing my friends soon that are prego too!

Weekly Wisdom: Do not take anything to personal when people are just trying to show their concerns and looking out for the best interest in you and your baby.

Milestones:

Size of Baby Lindsey: about 2.5 pounds and 15 inches long. Size of a butternut squash!

No comments:

Post a Comment