Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Thankful!

I know at this time I am usually writing about the week and how far a long the baby is. Well I promise I will but not today.

As I am sitting here waiting for Tyler to get home from work I was writing a friend about some problems she is having it made me think about how thankful we all should be for friends and family. I had a pretty rough day but sitting here now reflecting on that day, I guess it really was not that bad and I am grateful.

I am grateful for so many things. I am grateful for the wonderful family God has blessed me with. I am not talking about just my biological family. God has provided Tyler and I with wonderful people that will influence us forever. Or parents and relatives are amazing and no matter what will always be there for us. We are both very fortunate to love our inlaws and sometimes we take that for granted. We are def blessed in that area!!!

My work family is another family God has blessed me with. With the baby coming soon and work keeping me on my toes lately, I forget how wonderful these people are. I should really stop daily and thank God everyday for them. These are amazing people who I may not see outside of work but I know with no doubt these people will always play a positive role in my life.

Our friends. We are blessed with some of the most incredible friends anyone can have. I will never be able to say people do not disappoint you but they are your friends and they are part of your support system. Tyler and I are blessed with a wide variety of friends and each one brings something to our lives that makes us who we are. We look forward to seeing these friends and miss them often.

So basically I just wanted to say how thankful we are to God for all his blessing to us and all these amazing people he has put in our paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment