Tuesday, September 15, 2009

34 weeks!

34 weeks! We have come so far. The weeks feel longer and longer!

How far along?
34 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: well 28 pounds. yes I know a little to much but oh well.

Maternity clothes? Yes! They are not always so bad though. But rather be wearing my regular clothes!

Stretch marks? yup...but still applying that coco butter lotion and hoping they go away after the birth

Sleep: I miss this...what is sleep again! If only I could sleep on my belly. Some nights I sleep great others not at all. I sleep in 2-3 hour increments.

Best moment this week: My first shower with family was so fun!

Movement: All the time. He feels like he is trying to push out! Digging in my rib cage now.

Food cravings: I like peanut butter and jelly right now and chocolate lava cakes and still the occasional sweet potato.

Gender: BOY!

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? def flat. Kinda strange looking.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. MARGARITAS!!!!!!!

What I am looking forward to: Meeting Cole! 2 showers this weekend with some awesome freinds and family.

Weekly Wisdom: Just trying to enjoy the last 6 weeks!

Milestones:

Size of Baby Lindsey: 4 1/2 lbs and about 18 inches.

1 comment: