Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just passing time!

I am sitting here waiting on dinner and my husband is mowing the yard so I read this survey on a friends page and thought I would borrow it while I am trying to pass time.

♥ What are your middle names?
Holly Carol
Tyler Eugene

♥ How long have you been together?
will be married 2 years October 6th


♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
4/5 months not really sure. We hungout with the same group of friends.

♥ Who asked whom out?
We just kinda started talking and hanging out alone. Not sure anyone ever really asked anyone out.

♥ How old are each of you?
Holly 27
Tyler 25

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
My sister. Tyler's amazing sister pasted away 2 years ago.

♥ Do you have any children together?
One on the way. Due October 27th

♥ What about pets?
Mrs. Molly the best black lab in the world.

♥ Did you go to the same school?
No, I went to Bartlett High in Bartlett, TN and then went to Delta State. Tyler went to Sunflower Academy in Drew, MS and Mississipppi Delta Community College. He moved up here with friends and that is where we met.

♥ Are you from the same home town?
NO...me Bartlett, TN
Tyler.... Cleveland, MS

♥ Who is the smartest?
HMMM I am afraid to answer this. I think it depends on what the subject or area you are asking about.

♥ Who is more sensitive?
ME... sometime I take things to personal.... am getting better though.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Chilis, Outback, Red Robin..... and our favorite MIMI's

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Gulf Shores... We have not been that many places yet.

♥ Who has the craziest exes?
We have not had any problems with exes but I think we would both agree mine are the craziest.

♥ Who has the worst temper?
TYLER for sure!!!!

♥ Who does the cooking?
I do

♥ Who is more social?
That is difficult to say, we are both pretty outgoing and can talk to anyone.

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
neither one of us. We have to work on keeping things picked up. We do a good job but both hate it!

♥ Who is more stubborn?
ME

♥ Who hogs the bed?
I do most night prob. Not sure.

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
I do, Tyler only takes 15 minutes to get ready for work.

♥ Where was your first date?
HMMM maybe to Fridays and TJ Mulligans with some friends... not sure. We just went out a lot so not sure when the actual first date was.

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Same size.

♥ Do you get flowers often?
Not only special occasions.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Split between families.

♥ Who is more jealous?
Neither one.

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
We only dated 3 months before our engagement and were engaged for 11 months.


♥ Who eats more?
Right now prob me but usually Tyler.

♥ Who does/did the laundry?
Me, Tyler is ban from doing laundry. You can't wash all colors together and dry everything!

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
prob me....

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Tyler. He will not let me drive anywhere unless he has had a few drinks.


I hope you enjoy! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment