Tuesday, September 1, 2009

32 weeks and counting!

I can't believe how the time has passed. I am very ready to meet my little guy even though I am a bit nervous. We saw a bunch of friends this past weekend and it is interesting to see all the different stages of life. People have always talked about it but you never really believe them. We are so looking forward to Cole that the weeks seem to get longer and longer. Only 8 WEEKS! The countdown has really started with trying to prepare the room and getting all the proper items for his arrival.

How far along?
32 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: prob to much HA HA! But oh well!

Maternity clothes? Yes! They are not always so bad though. But rather be wearing my regular clothes!

Stretch marks? a couple but keep putting on that coco butter lotion and pray they go away!

Sleep: I miss this...what is sleep again! If only I could sleep on my belly. Some night I sleep great others not at all. I guess my body is getting prepared for the arrival of the baby.

Best moment this week: Not sure about this one.

Movement: All the time. He feels like he is trying to push out! It is starting to get uncomfortable.

Food cravings: I like peanut butter and jelly right now and chocolate lava cakes. (prob why I put on a lot of weight lately oops)

Gender: BOY!

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? def flat. Kinda strange looking.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. MARGARITAS!!!!!!!

What I am looking forward to: Meeting Cole! Finishing his room this weekend hopefully!!

Weekly Wisdom: Just trying to enjoy the last 8 weeks!

Milestones:

Size of Baby Lindsey: 4 lbs and about 17 inches.

1 comment: