Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving!

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving. This year we went to my parents house to celebrate on Wednesday night. It was so much fun to see the kids playing and talking with everyone. The weather was hot so we were able to let the kids play outside. My mom kept all of mine and my sister's dance clothes from when we were little. The girls had so much fun dressing up and showing off their new outfits.
The girls all dressed up.

Blake riding around outside



On Thursday, Tyler and I hung around the house and a few friends stopped by to say hello. We also did a little Christmas shopping at Bass Pro.

Friday morning, Cole played with my parents, Tyler went hunting and I went to breakfast with some of my best friends, Brooke and Sylvia. It was nice to see Sylvia since she has moved it is not often we see her! We left Friday afternoon to go to Cleveland. That night we celebrated Thanksgiving with Tyler's family. We had a good time eating and playing.

We had a very blessed Thanksgiving. It was very relaxed this year and we enjoyed being with all our families.

No comments:

Post a Comment