Friday, February 12, 2010

10 Things you want to know!! (maybe)

10 things you just dying to know...

1. Fill in the blank. Sometimes I wish my life was more ______.

STILL! I mean I love my life and the fun things that come with it but when you do not sit down until about 8 or 9 at night sometimes your just tired. It makes life fly by. So I wish sometimes our life was a little more slow.

2. How do you cure the hiccups?
Either hold my breath or drink with my fingers in me ears. HA HA! Silly I know but it works.

3. What are three of your favorite indulgences?
Well today I would say Dove chocolate since that is what I have been eating since I got up this morning. (Feeling a little sick now!)

1. I have to say I love to shop online but I have done very well and
not even looked around lately. I also love me some Target. Target I miss you!!!! I am on the save the money campaign right now.

2. I really like pedicures. I do not get them but maybe 3 times
a year and I love them. I always get the special one that takes forever so it is like it will never end. I do not get them often because I know I could be spending or saving that money for something else. And if you do not get them often it makes them so much better!!!

3. hmmm... baby clothes I guess. I love to shop for baby clothes. Not only for my son but my niece. I get drawn to them in any store I am at. I always seem to en
d up with several pieces. Yup.... Staying away from that too these days! I mean it is hard to resist this little number!

4. I throw in a number 4. I have found a liking to coupons. I can't help but see how much money I can save a the grocery. Crazy I know but it makes the previous numbers possible! Yes I am strange!

4. Where is the most exotic place you would like to travel to? The most mundane?

Exotic- So many places I want to go..... Tuscany Villa maybe. It is like being in a rustic little cabin with unbelievable views and wonderful food. Well that is what I am told. Well, I mean look at that beauty and the peace. Oh bliss.


Mundane – This one is not to hard. We love mundane. Anywhere in the mountains where you can just sit and do nothing. Or maybe Cape Cod or even Las Vegas would be kinda mundane because it is a tourist place..shopping and Grand Canyon and just eating a lot.

5. Does having your time planned out stress you or relax you?
My co-teacher would laugh at this question. I am a list maker for sure. I have to be very organized and I love to know what my plans are. It drives my husband nuts! I do not go crazy if it does not get done but I have to have an idea of what I need to do and how much time I have to do it. So does not stress me out and does not relax me either. HA HA! Just my way of life.

6. What are your favorite fabrics to wear?
Anything that has to do with PJs. I love anything you can sleep in. Yup I am a lounge around the house type of person now of days. I also do not mind comfy sweaters and khakis.

7. Do you sleep through the night?
What is sleep? I do not think I know that word anymore. I have a newborn do not forget! SO no!!!!!!


8. When you were younger, what did you think you would be doing at this age? How close is that to what you are doing?
I have actually wanted to work with children all my life. It is no surprise to me that I am a teacher. I love my job to the fullest. It gives me such satisfaction! There is a little of a twist though. I have always wanted to open a school for under-priviledged poverty children. I have the whole thing drawn up in my head... It is just not the time yet. The boys I work with are an unbelievable blessing and it is so nice to wake up and go into a job that I love everyday! It makes it pretty easy to get up in the morning!

9. What has surprised you most about growing up?
No matter how old you are, you do not know it all! I just want to know it all for once! Life is always going to be full of surprising moments.

10. Are you good at keeping secrets?
Most times I would say yes. I think most of my friends would say the same about that.

1 comment:

  1. I have come to LOVE coupons as well. In fact, I get a high on seeing how much money I save at the grocery store. I get a little obsessive about it, but hey, that's good!

    ReplyDelete