Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The New Year Crazies!!!!

Well this year has started off crazy for the whole family! But we have faith it will get much better. So here is all are saga for you all to hear.... Yes I am just venting a little.

1. New Years eve my poor baby woke up with an ear infection. But of course the doctor is closed on New Years Day and so we waited 2 days to take him in. My poor Cole had to have his ears dug out and put on an antibiotic. He is finally feeling better and sleeping well. We will be getting our first round of shots today. Ouch!

2. My sweet Grandmother went into the hospital on Dec. 27th and passed away this Sunday. She has been ill for a while and so it is bitter sweet to see her go. Everyone will miss her.
3. My poor car broke down on the way to pick up Cole for his first day at the babysitter and had to take it to the shop. No telling what it will cost and Tyler's check engine light is now on!


4. I started back to work and Tyler started back after a week off. So Cole also started the babysitter. He seemed to do great and was smiling when I dropped him off and picked him up. It is great to have such a wonderful lady to keep Cole!

I believe that our lives are a little crazy but there is always light at the end of the tunnel and we know it will come! Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment