Monday, April 18, 2011

Can't put it down book!!!!







This book has been posted about on several of my friends pages but I just finished reading it and WOW! This book is one you will not be able to put down. It is a page turned for sure. At first I was not sure about reading it because I did not want to read about salvery or people treating each other badly but I soon learned that this is not the case with this book. It is written from 3 different points of view and so you get to feel how each character is dealing with segregation in a very southern town. The characters are trying to make it through everyday life while trying to keep one big secret from coming out! The book is full of secrets and twist and turns. I was always on my toes trying to figure out where the next chapter was going to lead me. I highly recommend this book to everyone!!

I have been checking out some other blogs for some great summer reads. I am building up my list now. Any suggestions?!

No comments:

Post a Comment