Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Father's Day


So Father's day has come and gone but I would like to still say how grateful I am to Tyler my wonderful husband for being a great dad to Cole and to my dad for being a great dad to me! We have a wonderful Father's day weekend.

We left on Friday to go to Cleveland to visit Tyler's parents. We cooked out and Cole took a short swim in the pool with Memaw. We were able to see several members of the family. We left early Sunday morning to come home and cookout for my family. My mom was out of town so my dad, sister and brother in law with Zadie came over. The two little ones just played and played. It is always fun having family get togethers.



Tyler is a great dad to Cole and is always willing to do whatever it takes to make him happy. Cole loves to play with Tyler especially with his duck calls which Tyler loves! I could not have a better husband and Cole could not have a more wonderful dad. Thanks Tyler for loving and caring for Cole and for being my better half! :)

To my dad! You are a fabulous dad! I would not be half the person I am today without your guidance. You are a great PawPaw and I Know Cole and Zadie think the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment