Monday, July 27, 2009

New to blogging

So here it goes! We are new to the blogging scene and still trying to figure it all out. So bare with us! Not sure how to make my profile exactly like I want it. Any suggestions?

We have decided with the new little man coming along, we would like to keep you all updated on the progress and other things in our lives. I hope you will all enjoy it as much as we are going to have fun writing and posting.

A little catch me up of our lives so far. We were married October 6, 2007. We just bought our first house and are loving it. There is so much I want to do to the house...paint, furniture and decorations but one thing at a time. Right now we are focused on the baby room. We are expecting our first baby boy October 27th, 2009. We cannot wait. It feels like time is slowly creeping by. But I know it will be here before we know it.

Our little ones name will be Cole Alan. Cole is from Tyler's sister's middle name Nicole. And Alan comes form my Grandfather's middle name. Both wonderful people that we miss dearly!

I guess that is a brief catch up for now and we look forward to writing you often!

No comments:

Post a Comment